fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

It is over! The two Hallmark channels will be back as of tomorrow, 7/23/15. I hope the moderators go through the forum and clean it up a bit by deleting all of the hundreds of Hallmark threads created since August, 2010.

More information about the Hallmark Channel here.

On the other hand, will any posts made by a poster disappear under his profile if a thread is deleted?

I do not know if that is feasible, but it is just a thought.

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Gone!!  Been gone for quite a while now.

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@ellemoy wrote:

That is very disappointing.  I switched from Comcast recently and didn't realize that Hallmark wasn't offered on U-Verse since I didn't think Hallmark would be a specialized channel that not all carriers would provide.  Is there a place to give feedback on the ATT website? 

The Hallmark Channel has been gone from U-Verse since September 1, 2010. Please make your request for that channel here:    http://uversechannels.att.com/

Not all providers carry the same channels. U-Verse carries channels that other providers do not have. Always check the most current channel listings before changing providers.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

Hallmark and Hallmark Movies have been OFF the Uverse lineup for over 3 years (9/2010). 

The chances of it being brought back in the next 2 weeks is pretty slim.

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

Uverse dropped Hallmark Channel 4 years ago.  Smiley Frustrated

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

10 years ago

@GrannyM wrote:

SO FRUSTRATED! Just came back to U-Verse after being gone almost 3 yrs.

Well if that is true then you would of known that Uverse didn't have the Hallmark Channel as is has been gone for 4 years now(gone since Sept.1 2010) and I would hope that you would of checked that it was back.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Where is the Hallmark Channel??

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello,

beebeesa is correct. AT&T's agreement with Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel has expired. U-verse TV customers have been denied Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel programming by Hallmark. Although we have worked on negotiating a fair agreement with the Hallmark Channels, the programming fees they are seeking are not reasonable. As a result of not being able to reach a fair deal with Hallmark, these channels have been pulled from the U-verse line-up.

I have sent you a private message to discuss your U-verse Community Account:smileyinfo:

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

It worked. Thanks

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

You're welcome. As a security measure it is best not to use a full email address as a user id. I am glad we were able to correct this.

On another note, regarding the Hallmark Channel you can submit a survey to submit your interest in this channel. The results of this survey are used to make decisions during the negotiations with Hallmark.Smiley Happy

http://www.uversechannels.com/channel-survey

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.