fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@tjkcaboos5 wrote:
We have been with AT&T u verse now for a few years. We left Direct Tv due to issues. I miss not having the Hallmark Channels. It's close to the holidays and of course you see all the adds to watch the Hallmark movies. I would like to know if there will be a time this year that both companies can come to a agreement and bring back these stations.

@tjkcaboos5 wrote:
We have been with AT&T u verse now for a few years. We left Direct Tv due to issues. I miss not having the Hallmark Channels. It's close to the holidays and of course you see all the an dds to watch the Hallmark movies. I would like to know if there will be a time this year that both companies can come to a agreement and bring back these stations.

As this is a peer-to-peer forum, no one can answer your question. As I have mentioned in previous posts, the U-Verse retention section was sent an email over a month ago indicating that negotiations with Crown Media, the owner of the Hallmark channels had resumed. I do not know whether or not the negotiations are still going on.

Hopefully, there will be a time when the Hallmark channels will return to U-Verse. In the meantime, you will just have to wait like the rest of us.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Where is the hallmark channel?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Picklemomx4 wrote:
Where is the hallmark channel?

@Picklemomx4 - they are found on just about every service but U-Verse.  They have been gone for 4 years.  We have no idea if./when they will return.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Where is the Hallmark Channel? I am missing my Christmas movies. I am new to u-verse and seriously considering going back to Time Warner!

Scholar

• 

195 Messages

9 years ago

@Akaivy88 wrote:
Where is the Hallmark Channel? I am missing my Christmas movies. I am new to u-verse and seriously considering going back to Time Warner!

we have not had hallmark since 2010

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

When we signed up this year, not only did the online list of channels include Style Network, the channel guide provided at installation included it. Access to that network was one of the reasons we signed up for u-verse, and if course, NO STYLE NETWORK!!! (Esquire, instead.) So realize that AT&T isn't above misleading customers when it suits them. And no, it wasn't just an innocent mistake.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@gfranklin wrote:
When we signed up this year, not only did the online list of channels include Style Network, the channel guide provided at installation included it. Access to that network was one of the reasons we signed up for u-verse, and if course, NO STYLE NETWORK!!! (Esquire, instead.) So realize that AT&T isn't above misleading customers when it suits them. And no, it wasn't just an innocent mistake.

The Style Network no longer exists.  It became Esquire over a year ago.  So no, it's not carried on Uverse, Time-Warner, Comcast or Joe's Cable Company.  Read all about it here. 

Don't blame Uverse for that one!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

You can always tell when it is near holiday time on this forum. That is when the one post one and done wonders come out in force to ask the same question over and over again about where is the Hallmark Channel.

Don't these people ever read earlier posts before they post the same question that has been asked over and over again for the last four years plus? I guess not. You never hear from them again as usual.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

SantaMeme.jpg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.