fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@casper26 wrote:

Starting in a week or so try Lifetime - they have the Christmas movies

LIFETIME HOLIDAY MOVIES

You might try some of the other family channels or women's channels too.

List of new Christmas movies and where to find them on TV.

2014 CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON TV

search by channel

U-Verse must have something against Christmas, lol.  Most of the movies found here are on Hallmark or UPTv.  U-Verse carries neither.  This is what Up says about U-Verse:

UP is not available on AT&T U-Verse at this time. Please click below to request that UP be added to your channel line-up.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

No known date, only the Swami knows for sure. Smiley Surprised

Request here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am new to att when I signed up I was told I would have the hallmark channel I do not as of a few days ago I was watching the channel at home with att service now it's gone?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@shandi923 wrote:
I am new to att when I signed up I was told I would have the hallmark channel I do not as of a few days ago I was watching the channel at home with att service now it's gone?

ATT Uverse has not had Hallmark for over 4 years (9/2010).  You were not watching it on ATT Uverse or if you were, that's one magic TV.  Smiley Frustrated

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@shandi923 wrote:

ATT Uverse has not had Hallmark for over 4 years (9/2010).  You were not watching it on ATT Uverse or if you were, that's one magic TV.  Smiley Frustrated

Skeeter: If there was ever a fake post on this forum, this one from shandi923 is obvious. I hope he or she comes back to explain how they were able to watch the Hallmark Channel a few days ago. Can one buy those magic televisions at Best Buy? Maybe Amazon or WalMart have them.

Maybe shandi923 can tell us about the hockey highlights on the NHL Network from a few days ago.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

9 years ago

With so much talk about Hallmark Uverse would make a lot of its' customers happy by adding Hallmark. They could add it to U450.

I must say the same people come out to ridicule and belittle people when they come to post about their favorite channel. Alittle more comapssion is needed.

How would you feel if your favorite such as CNN or ESPN were dropped?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@JaCruTN wrote:

With so much talk about Hallmark Uverse would make a lot of its' customers happy by adding Hallmark. They could add it to U450.

Unfortunately, Hallmark's parent (Crown Media) would most likely never agree to that.  AT&T would most likely agree with that.  As package placement goes, the content providers want it everywhere for the most money, while the "cable" companies want to pay the least and put them as high as possible. 

I must say the same people come out to ridicule and belittle people when they come to post about their favorite channel. Alittle more comapssion is needed.

How would you feel if your favorite such as CNN or ESPN were dropped?

Yeah there are some jokers on here that do just that.  When (if?) the channels return, who are they going to haraunge and belittle?  Those who want the NHL channel?

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

9 years ago

As you would see elsewhere, if you looked a bit:

1) DirecTV is not (yet) part of AT&T.  AT&T has made an offer which DirecTV has accepted.  However, it has not cleared Federal Regulatory Approval (and may not).  Until that happens, they are no closer now than they were a year ago.

2) Because.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

We have been with AT&T u verse now for a few years. We left Direct Tv due to issues. I miss not having the Hallmark Channels. It's close to the holidays and of course you see all the adds to watch the Hallmark movies. I would like to know if there will be a time this year that both companies can come to a agreement and bring back these stations.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.