Where is NFL Redzone on U-verse?
We love us some football here at AT&T Community Forums and want to be sure our customers have all the tools available for another year of NFL football. Here are easy ‘How To’ steps for getting NFL Redzone for U-verse.
HD Premium tier package is available to customers who subscribe to U200 or higher TV plan and HD Tech fee. Once subscribed to the HD Premium tier package our customer will now be able to view the NFL Redzone channel.
To order HD Premium tier on your TV:
- Tune to Ch. 1629 on your U-verse remote.
- Select Watch Full Screen for a preview of the NFL RedZone and action around the league OR choose Click to Order Now.
- Then select HD Premium Tier.
To order HD Premium tier via the internet:
- Log in to myAT&T. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
- From the myAT&T tab, hover over Digital TV and select Change Plan.
- Under U-verse TV, select DVR, Receivers & HD.
- Click the Select HD Options tab.
- Select the HD Technology Fee and/or the HD Premium Tier package. (Both HD Technology Fee and HD Premium Tier package are required for NFL RedZone.)
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp