where is METV on U-verse?

Where is METV on U-verse?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello deedee, it does not appear to be available on U-verse in your market according to the ME TV network site.

Me-TV Network | Find Me-TV in your area 

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Former Employee

• 

120 Messages

11 years ago

Per the site att.com/uverse, it's Channel 3.

1.png

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

11 years ago

Actually MeTV is a fledgling network of stations throughout the country.  AT&T may carry your local affiliate, but you'd need to go to the channel map (as pictured above) for your area to see if AT&T carries it and on which channel.

I'm afraid that a lot of the affiliates may be on digital sub-channels, which AT&T does not carry.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How do I join the community in adding this channel. I would like to enjoy the retro shows like Gillian's island. 

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Deijesjkf, I would recommend submitting your interest for this channel at http://uversechannels.att.com/

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

METV is channel 136 in the SD channels.  I have the U300 package so I don't know if it is available on all of the other packages.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

METV is channel 136 in the SD channels.  I have the U300 package so I don't know if it is available on all of the other packages.

But not in every market.  Indianapolis's MeTV is a Digital subchannel and thus is not on U-Verse on 136, or any channel.  I'm also on U-300.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

DH, I didn't know that but thanks for adding that info so that there won't be any confusion for other subs.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

DH, I didn't know that but thanks for adding that info so that there won't be any confusion for other subs.

Not a problem, RC.  I think that in areas where MeTV is carried on a DTV subchannel, AT&T has to come to terms with that broadcast station.  So my guess is that they are waiting for renewal time but my patience is wearing thin, lol. Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.