Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 1, 2018 4:28 PM

Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Currently I have the U450 and I don't have the chiller channel. What is going on with this? Do I get a credit on my bill for paying for something that I'm not GETTING?

WHAT IS UP WITH ATT.....AGAIN!

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Can you get it anywhere?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Why was Chiller deleted from my U300 channel lineup ?

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

3 years ago

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.5K Messages

3 years ago

NBCUniversal owned by Comcast shut the channel own... No longer broadcasting means not available anywhere else. 

Maybecan find some DVDs available to purchase for a specific show or series.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

AT&T retentions typically gives discounts in terms of contracts, where they'll cut $X off your bill each month for a year, but if you cancel, you'll need to pay a penalty....which is part of the reason why other companies have seemingly-great deals to sign up with them.

I call in once a year to negotiate. I keep a note on my phone to call back so I'm not shocked when my bill goes up $45 or so when the deals end.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GaryB007

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

3 years ago

That sux!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

So what is replacing it, the SCI FI channel does not show scary or horror movies, it’s a lame channel.
If I want to see those kind of movies I’ll have to see them on HULU or NETFLIX.
If that’s the case, why pay for cable?

Thx

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Has this channel been officially dropped without notice?  Is something going to replace it? If not, will we get a credit  to our billing from now on?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

No it does not seem ludicrous being that we are paying for it via an AT&T
package. AT&T bought it from NCBUniversal and packaged it in a plan to the
customer at a cost. If that part of the plan is no longer available then the
customer should not have to continue paying for it. Would you think it
ludicrous if you opted to include dental on your health plan and was told
that you would continue paying the same rate if that dental plan was
dropped? After all, it's just part of the package and beyond your
employer's control!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

3 years ago

Well then let's hope someone offers AT&T a product that they can pass on to the customer.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.5K Messages

3 years ago

Do you read or have you ever read what your Uverse TV Terms Of Agreement actually says and that you agree to in subscribing and paying for the service?

https://m.att.com/shopmobile/legal/terms.uverseAttTermsOfService.html?referrer=

Service may be temporarily interrupted or otherwise limited for a variety of reasons; some beyond the control of AT&T. AT&T reserves the right to refuse credit allowances for interruptions of Service. AT&T also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Services (or any function or feature of the Services or any part thereof) without liability. You acknowledge that AT&T may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation, the limits set forth in the attached Schedule 1 and Schedule 2

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My channel listing don’t show the (Chiller Channel anymore) I like watching here in Urbana, IL

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

what is uverse going to replace Chiller with?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am really mad that you took away the Chiller channel. I watched that channel a lot! Why couldn't you take one of those shopping channels? Or a sports station? I am very unhappy

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

2 years ago

@ruthcb  Oh Sweetie.... Had you done a little research you would have found this information quite easily that, as stated, NBCUniversal killed Chiller....dead, deceased, expired, finito, pushing up daisies.

But I'll do it for you since Google is MY friend:

http://deadline.com/2017/11/chiller-shut-down-cable-channel-nbcuniversal-slasher-1202209932/

....and you're welcome.  Smiley Very Happy

Get started...

Ask a new question