Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
Pcb0101's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Fri, May 31, 2019 2:33 AM

Closed

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming?

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming on nbc?

Buster11

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I've had Directv for over 20 years. I'm so very disappointed that I cannot view NBC channel 25. I want to know if another NBC station available? ?? I don't have internet, not available here, so next when is my NBC going to back! I am so done with Directv, ready to CANCEL!  

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I know. It’s very frustrating. The owner wants higher payment, AT&T doesn’t want to pay (or charge because that’s how that works). All I know is that while these two very rich parties fight this out, the customer - likely not rich folks - are SOOL. I may just have to go to Comcast.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Right. I pay over 200/month and can’t even get a local channel? I don’t think so.
Buster11

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I might have to go with DISH

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I don’t know any other alternative other than having to watch it on nbc.com. But if you don’t have internet, not sure that’s an option either.
Buster11

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Internet not available here! ! This is ridiulous. DISH will be getting a
call Monday!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

So what is going on on ? Are we going to get nbc back ?????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

My channel 15 NBC is gone.when will it return? Or will I have too change provider's

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

Why is channel four not working 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

I want my channel 35 back

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

Why do I have a message on the screen saying the owner of this channel has opted out of this channel (or something to that effect) when I try to access NBC on 1015 or 15? Will this be corrected?  And when ? I am missing my favorite shows!!!

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Why not complain to the "owner" of that channel or the owner of the network that owns and supplies programming to that channel, i.e., NBC in this case?  I find it interesting everybody complains about and blames the carrier (att in this case) and not the networks.  Of course the networks know this and depend on people complaining to the carrier so that the carrier will end up paying whatever extortion fees the network wants.  So carrier eventually agrees and guess who gets to pay the higher subscription costs for the "privilege" of something most areas can get for free with a over the air antenna?  Happens every year or two.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Il y a 3 y

These were some of the only channels that my husband watched. I think that our prices should go down because of this.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 3 y

NBC 15 in Mobile AL is now being blocked. This is nuts, I pay all most $300 a month for U-Verse and over $250 for ATT wireless. I can’t even watch or record 2 HD channels at one time and I am paying for 3 receivers. For  what I pay I should be able to get at least 3 HD channels at one time, now top that with losing the only NBC station programming we have and the NASCAR coverage on NBC is about to begin. I am ready to get another cable provider, I have had U-Verse for years and the price is too high for the service I am ready to get another cable provider and will probably get another wireless carrier if something doesn’t change real soon.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Does anyone know (or mind suggesting?) the most efficient way to express my extreme discontent to AT&T?  Does anyone from AT&T actually read this thread?  I’m so frustrated!!  I totally agree that THEY are in violation of our contracts - I mean come on - we are customers of THE leader in a huge billion dollar industry and the leader can’t keep a local station in a medium sized market happy??  And what about a little warning or heads up for your loyal customers?  I blinked and the TV switched from my fave Dateline to this irritating music and this black and white screen without a warning, an email, a little notification - nothing!  Back to the other side for me! 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.