Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
Pcb0101's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Fri, May 31, 2019 2:33 AM

Closed

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming?

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming on nbc?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Are we getting NBC back? I can’t believe we lost a major network. 😡

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

It’s unacceptable to lose a major network 

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

3年前

This needs to be resolved immediately.

Totally not acceptable. I'm sure it all comes down to money but more money will be lost as we will have to go to a different provider.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

3年前

If you can get OTA stations where you live, that's an option.  I know....I know...You pays your bills, you wants your channels.  Can you pause?  Can you re-wind?  Can you DVR?  No, no and no but you won't miss any programs. 

Hallmark was off for months and others that came back within days.  Hopefully the stations will be back on ASAP.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

Thank you for suggesting an option unfortunately I don’t have an antenna- didn’t think I needed one because I pay for U-verse ( a lot of money yes but I like the convenience). 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

3年前

I keep a set of rabbit ears on my LR TV just in case of an untimely outage.  It doesn't happen often but when it does, I'm not going to sit around and twiddle my thumbs!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

3年前

When will WPMI be added back to my lineup. If not resolved I will be changing to a different provider. This is ridiculous.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I just found out  UVerse dropped our NBC affiliate. So angry. If it’s not put back soon, I’ll be dropping ATT UVerse. So ridiculous.  It’s The WEYI station. 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

3年前

just discovered that channels 15 and 44 in Mobile, Al have been discontinued.  I pay too much for basic channels  for them to take local channels away. I was considering changing cable companies.  this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

3年前

You really need to resolve this and get NBC back on the air. Customers are
going to leave in droves. Not cost effective in the long run.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

3年前

@pr14xo345 wrote:

just discovered that channels 15 and 44 in Mobile, Al have been discontinued.  I pay too much for basic channels  for them to take local channels away. I was considering changing cable companies.  this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Just remember that every provider, Uverse/Spectrum/DirecTV/Dish/etc., has to negotiate with the owners of stations for carriage rights.  Most of the time, those negotiations work out so there is no break in service but sometimes there is and this is true for EVERY provider.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I have also lost my wpmi.  Channel 15.  I pay way too much money to just take it off.  Yalll need to do something ASAP.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

Is there going to be an alternate source for NBC ?

Not paying for satellite that doesn't carry a major network

Mimawp.o.d

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

3年前

I too am so angry, I signed a contract with att uverse after having serious issues with direct tv. I was made happy with uverse signed a contract with a 10%discount which has now ended so i go to my recording from thursday night they have the same msg, "Sorry the owner of this channel has removed it from your line up" i cant get NBC? I REBOOT NO OUTAGES, I CALL and they state its not temporary its for good, No NBC. I pay over $200 a month for cable they are removing my discount never got my $100reward card AND you have removed a favorite channel? Rates going up, you want me to pay you more and you are taking a favorite channel away? Seems like AT&T is in violation of our signed contract. I should just go to AMAZON TV as my brother has suggested. Ive held up my end att why haven't you?

Mimawp.o.d

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

3年前

Nbc in my area code 48509 is also 1025 or 25. Csr says Sorry and I understand i swear if i hear that one more time! Ugh! Just fix it or im gonna be in violation of our contract too AT&T.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.