For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Pcb0101's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Friday, May 31st, 2019 2:33 AM

Closed

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming?

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming on nbc?

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Psst, how is my local channel wesh2 was taken off the air tonight in the middle of programming. I hate this (Edited per community guidelines). I now understand why so many opt out of DirecTV, and Dish and go for streaming TV. This way they can choice what they wish to see. This is the last time I will go through this... Think of doing away with my DirecTV, it will save me $200 a month and less frustration..

(edited)

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

The newer streaming options have to make the same agreements with the channel owners that the traditional companies have to make. But please post all DirecTV questions and concerns in the DirecTV forum. https://www.wesh.com/article/a-message-for-directv-subscribers-2/30370663
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

@skeeterintexas Something like: "Hearst has agreed to carriage agreements with other providers like Dish Network, Xfinity, Cox Cable, etc... Why, oh why must AT&T be so rude?" Meanwhile, they totally ignore the fact that they played hardball with those some exact companies when their deals were about to expire (and maybe even did.) It's an absolute mud-fest until the deals are reached, then they go off like two happy campers, totally forgetting the fact they hated each other's guts for a week or so. When AT&T couldn't reach a deal with Nexstar for about two months or so, I was quite content to watch local and national news with an antenna I borrowed from another TV, as the other TV had a built-in antenna. Luckily, I'm not interested in any of their summer shows and I was able to call in for a $5 credit the first month. I called back in for the second month and they gave me the option of $10 off my internet bill as an ongoing deal or a free upgrade from 100 Mbps to 300 Mbps. I took the $10 option. People need to call in to retentions vs posting here on a relatively unmonitored customer-to-customer forum.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

you disgusting greedy (Edited per community guidelines) get it together sign your (Edited per community guidelines) contracts and quit doing this every (Edited per community guidelines) year

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

This happens every year and losing a major channel CBS is completely unacceptable... it your chit together dammit missing the Grammys and playoff games is unacceptable... GET IT DONE

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

CBS is a major Over The Air network, one that you can likely watch for free from a local affiliate using a digital antenna. As long as you rely solely on third party carriers for your entertainment, you'll have to put up with contract disputes potentially interrupting your signal.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking...."

(I am NOT a current AT&T employee. This forum is composed mostly of other users. An AT&T Customer Support person may respond to your message, but this isn't guaranteed. Support is also available at 800.288.2020.)

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

You need to give us back Channels 8 and 10 becaise Baseball will soon be here, and we want to watch it. What is going on with you guys? You're not making any friends.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am missing several channels that I had on Friday which I am paying for.  UPS TV Channel 1369 is one I have watched a lot. I want them back or a refund!  Betty King!

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Channels I pay for were removed overnight on Friday.  There are several I have tried but really miss UPS TV. Channel 1369!! Want them back or will expect a refund!

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

4 years ago

They were made available in lower tiers  in regards to a lot of people staying home due to Covid-19. That preview has ended, you can always upgrade to a higher tier to get those channels if you really like them.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I just recently transferred to at&t tv and to my dismay there is no local channel of KRON4. I was Uverse before and has that channel. Please fix this ATT. Very ungappy and disappointed.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

4 years ago

@dooday80 , AT&T TV is quite different from U-verse TV.  Different channel groups, different price points.  You shouldn't expect any kind of parity.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

4 years ago

Why won't this thread be locked?

Also, why do people bump old threads?

Also, why don't people research their new TV providers like they research neighborhoods, schools and other things before moving across the country?

So many questions. So few answers.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.