Pcb0101's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Friday, May 31st, 2019 2:33 AM

Closed

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming?

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming on nbc?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been with AT&T for years but there are a lot of other choices to pick from. We shouldn't be losing our local TV channels makes me wounder as so many others if we should stay or not.when we can go to other carriers that have these stations. Wake up AT&T your not the only one out there. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am currently looking for new service. I do like any of the local channels except CBS sorry you had to lose my business. Adios 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am looking for new service also! This just crazy that we get dumped on like this....

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

CBS and AT&T want everyone to pay more for their channels. GREEDY bunch of people and corporations! I miss the channels but will not accept going the CBS All Access! Good-buy crooks!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

This isn't the first time this has happened..i just hate paying on services
I am not getting!

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

They lost almost a million subscribers in the second quarter knocking them down to number two behind Comcast. I’m for everybody here seeing if we can knock them down further. Call the competition folks. You have nothing to lose and might even be pleasantly surprised.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I cant believe we can not see chanel 2 and 9 those are the ones everyone watch the news if you dont restore soon I will have to change providers.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I cant believe they removed chanel 2 and 9 those are the main source to get the news if you dont solve the problem I will change providers immediately.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I watch CBS all the time please get it back on line. I think I should have a adjustment in my bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been over 30 days.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

we pay alot for what we want . (all channels)  cant have channels ?   and ill be getting rid of NFL Sunday Ticket too. and back to Cablevision.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.