For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ConcernedInTN's profile

• 

10 Messages

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022 7:03 PM

Closed

What happened to NHK?

UVERSE has discontinued a gem of a network.  NHK news coverage and their story selection provided a less editorialized coverage of news available from this country 's networks.  Other aired programs gave insight into the Japanese culture so much older and different from the USA's.  I hope you will consider reestablishing NHK network in your lineup.  

Perhaps you could reconfigure one of the numerous network shopping opportunities or celebrity's product endorsement programs.  It seems the longer I am a UVERSE fiberoptic prescriber, the more of these types of programs appear.  I would like to stay with UVERSE but am becoming increasingly disappointed with channels/programs available.   Also so many programs that I enjoyed with your service seem to be breaking off, bundling and then charging fees for their group of programs.

ConcernedINTN

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

NHK just disappeared today, has it been dropped?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

The contract with NHK expired and wasn't renewed. Read your TOS. Specific programming is not guaranteed and is subject to change. It happens to all providers.

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

The way your response reads: discontinuance of the NHK network is just a fact of life. It was never guaranteed. My expression of dissatisfaction and request for reestablishment of NHK means little to nothing to UVERSE.  One could  conclude from your statement, customer satisfaction is not a priority.

But thanks for the OtoPilot rapid response. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

2 years ago

No channels are guaranteed on any provider.

Please look before posting. Here's a similar thread right below:

https://forums.att.com/conversations/watching-uverse-tv/nhk-discontinued/626f067000de2474fe541f4f

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.