For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
genovis's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 27th, 2018 10:50 PM

what does no media device mean?

I have 2 uverse sets one is on the other says no media device...what does that mean I need someone to help me get my tv on if not I will be csancelling my uverse

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

6 years ago

You will have to turn on your TV so it can be found.  Media are the TV,  Blue Ray Player or any device connected to your network.  If you are not using the device it will not find the media device.

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

6 years ago

The problem could be that the input on your TV has been inadvertently switched to another input.  In other words, the message you are getting is from your TV telling you that your are connected to an input that has nothing connected to it.  Select the input menu for your TV and check to see if it is the input that is used to connect to Uverse TV.  If you're not connected to the input used to connect to Uverse TV you'll need to switch inputs.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

• my tv says no media and I don't have a remote to change it

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

Sounds like the Input was changed on your TV, either with a remote or by accidentally pushing a button on the TV. Find the Input control and cycle through it to get back to your proper input- probably an HDMI input.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.