floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Can someone please tell me what is the cheapest package to get NBC sport network and both beIN USA and beIN Ñ ?
Is the sport package included all these 3 channels? Im a Dish network customer. I want to get uVerse. Please advise!

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@ymsv wrote:

Can someone please tell me what is the cheapest package to get NBC sport network and both beIN USA and beIN Ñ ?
Is the sport package included all these 3 channels? Im a Dish network customer. I want to get uVerse. Please advise!

beIN Sport USA and beIN Sport en Espanol are included in the Sports Package ($10/month) and the U450 package. NBC Sports Network is include included in the U200 and above packages.

Only the U450 Package includes all 3 channels.  You can add the Sports Package to any base package.  Thus, your cheapest option would be to subcribe to the U200 Package and add the Sports Package for $10/month.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for your info. how about HD fees? Does AT&T charge HD fees and receiver?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Yes.  The HD fee is $10/month, but that fee in included in the U450 Package.  

Also, all packages come with a Whole House DVR at no additional cost.  Additional receivers are $7/month.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@adkinsjm wrote:

@oufanindallas wrote:

@adkinsjm wrote:

@texasguy37 wrote:

@adkinsjm wrote:

Will beIN Sports Play access be available soon?

It's available now.

Really?

http://www.beinsportplay.tv/

Contact beIN to update their list of providers.

My question was for the AT&T rep, as it's not avaialble now.

AT&T doesn't control the bein web site.  Since the contract was just signed, you will need to contact bein to get them to update their list of providers that carry their channel.

Received an email from beIN Sport statng beIN Sport Play access won't be available for U-Verse subscribers.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@adkinsjm wrote:

@oufanindallas wrote:

@adkinsjm wrote:

@oufanindallas wrote:

@adkinsjm wrote:

@texasguy37 wrote:

@adkinsjm wrote:

Will beIN Sports Play access be available soon?

It's available now.

Really?

http://www.beinsportplay.tv/

Contact beIN to update their list of providers.

My question was for the AT&T rep, as it's not avaialble now.

AT&T doesn't control the bein web site.  Since the contract was just signed, you will need to contact bein to get them to update their list of providers that carry their channel.

Received an email from beIN Sport statng beIN Sport Play access won't be available for U-Verse subscribers.

Then it wasn't part of the negotiated contract or the person who replied from beIN was incorrect. 

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

So, no joy for a U-300 subscriber, huh?  I wonder if channel placement was always a stumbling block for Bein and maybe Al Jazeera?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Thanks Uverse for acquiring Bein Sports just in tifor to see Colombia qualify for the Brazil 2014 World Cup

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

11 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

So, no joy for a U-300 subscriber, huh?  I wonder if channel placement was always a stumbling block for Bein and maybe Al Jazeera?

The rumor was that the stumbling block had to do with the online access.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

11 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

In the guide I see the following new channels:

662 - beIN Sport

663 - beIN Sport - Spanish

1662 - beIN Sport HD

1663 - beIN Sport - Spanish HD

Too bad this post is buried. I got to this thread by clicking on "We need BeIN Sport!!!!" on the main forum page. Misleading?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.