floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

@Pellonlay wrote:

To All Uverse Supporters!

BEIN SPORT is here channel 1662 & 1663 English) 3119 & 3120 (Spanish). I have the U300 package, please check with your AT&T provider for other packages availability. VIVA LA LIGA!!! VIVA WORLD CUP BRAZIL!!!

Are you able to view them?  I have U300 and I am not able to view them.  Do you have the Sports Package?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

I have U450 and the sports package, I'm able to view in DFW area.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

I am in St. Louis, have U-450 and the Sports Package, so I am able to view the channels.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I'm seeing BEin listed on my channel guide but no signal.  I've called twice and spoken to two different CS reps, neither had a clue.  Question is how to get the channel turned on when no one at Uverse knows anything about it.  World Cup qualifiers are on today including US v Costa Rica.

Wasted 15 minutes of my life weeding through message board trolls and and finally got some confirming info Above.  Thank you!  Why someone would spend so much time posting just to pee on someone else's parade is mind boggling.  Go outside.  Get a life.  Better yet, get a job.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

Since U-Verse now has beIN Sports, then perhaps Al Jazeera is not far behind. You never know.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@Jacknzoe wrote:

I'm seeing BEin listed on my channel guide but no signal.  I've called twice and spoken to two different CS reps, neither had a clue.  Question is how to get the channel turned on when no one at Uverse knows anything about it.  World Cup qualifiers are on today including US v Costa Rica.

Wasted 15 minutes of my life weeding through message board trolls and and finally got some confirming info Above.  Thank you!  Why someone would spend so much time posting just to pee on someone else's parade is mind boggling.  Go outside.  Get a life.  Better yet, get a job.

Have you rebooted your RG and DVR/STB?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:
This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.

I guess you were proven wrong on this issue.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Signed up for Sports Package and I am receiving it!  Golazo!!

But none of the ATT operators know a thing about it.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Chatted online with ATT UVerse Support who added the Sports Package for $10 per month which now includes beINsport.  He gave me a promotional 1st month free.  Took about 1 minute to hit my screen after he activated.  Just in time for the qualifier.  GO USA!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.