floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:
This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.

And it won't happen with any other provider.

Reporting things that you cannot verify is not true reporting. Anyone can say anything.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I could be wrong but this announcement only increases the gap between att and al jazeera who own Bein sport: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-20/at-t-sued-over-refusal-to-carry-al-jazeera-cable-network.html. 

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

For me that Bloomberg link did not work but there is this.  AND a lot more, on Google.  AJ's tactics will either cause a "until Hades freezes over" rift or might push them to a settlement.  AJ is truly desiring to be carried.  Again, I hoped / wished that AT&T let us decide if we want AJ and Bein.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Just thought everyone should know that Uverse added Bein Sports today!!!! Watching Malaga v Barca as we speak!!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

What channel?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@jerm0480 wrote:

Just thought everyone should know that Uverse added Bein Sports today!!!! Watching Malaga v Barca as we speak!!!

Not funny.  By the way, U-verse does not add new channels on a Sunday.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Lies!!

Scholar

• 

108 Messages

11 years ago

Not seeing them here

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

Me neither but please let this be true. I'm one who has been desperately waiting for this and it would be just in time for the US World Cup qualifier tonight.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.