floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I don't suppose anyone has any new, concrete information about whether Bein Sports will be on UVerse this season? Missing such an good Clásico match last Sunday was incredibly frustrating, as I was busy during the match and really would like to have recorded it.  

I realize its not in AT&T's interest to say either way, and it really is disturbing that the company is completely ignoring my inquiries.  Phone calls lead only to reps who either really don't know anything or are playing dumb (most haven't even heard of the channel), and my emails and tweets have received absolutely zero response.  I'm really disappointed in this lack of transparency because I've not had any complaints about UVerse prior to this channel issue; their customer service was always excellent.   I'd respect the company more if they would just say either way, and I'll remember this when I'm making cable decision in the future. 😞

Probably a futile inquiry, but if anyone has any information, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

11 years ago

@reg1006 wrote:

I don't suppose anyone has any new, concrete information about whether Bein Sports will be on UVerse this season? Missing such an good Clásico match last Sunday was incredibly frustrating, as I was busy during the match and really would like to have recorded it.  

I realize its not in AT&T's interest to say either way, and it really is disturbing that the company is completely ignoring my inquiries.  Phone calls lead only to reps who either really don't know anything or are playing dumb (most haven't even heard of the channel), and my emails and tweets have received absolutely zero response.  I'm really disappointed in this lack of transparency because I've not had any complaints about UVerse prior to this channel issue; their customer service was always excellent.   I'd respect the company more if they would just say either way, and I'll remember this when I'm making cable decision in the future. 😞

Probably a futile inquiry, but if anyone has any information, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks.

@reg1006 wrote:

Thanks.

At this point, there is no word on when/if AT&T will carry BeIN sports. It doesn't matter how many times or how many people you ask, that is the answer.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I don't know how I can stay with U-verse if they can't be bothered to show our national soccer team compete to be a part of the biggest sports event in the world.

Please add BeIn.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

It's been frustrating losing the world's best soccer ganes from Uverse. I was very happy with the service, but i've decided to move out.

I'm sure nobody cares (specially uverse), but I hope y'all are heard soon and they include beIN sports on their line up.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

im a costumer of u verse but im still waitin for my favorite channel. BEIN SPORT. SPANISH AND ITALIAN SOCCER LEAGUE

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Please add this channnel

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

So DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, TW and other have now picked it up, I guess UVerse is one of the last providers left. In 2011, Soccer was watched by over 10% of the US, that's 33 million people, it's SECOND in the 12-24 age group, only behind the NFL (even surpassing COLLEGE FOOTBALL!). Yet ATT doesn't feel there's a financial reason to carry it. Especially NOW with the US Men's National Teams away games for the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers being aired only on BeIn, there's a LOT of fans going to watch it elsewhere.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@asmolenski wrote:

So DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, TW and other have now picked it up, I guess UVerse is one of the last providers left. In 2011, Soccer was watched by over 10% of the US, that's 33 million people, it's SECOND in the 12-24 age group, only behind the NFL (even surpassing COLLEGE FOOTBALL!). Yet ATT doesn't feel there's a financial reason to carry it. Especially NOW with the US Men's National Teams away games for the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers being aired only on BeIn, there's a LOT of fans going to watch it elsewhere.

I'm going to ask you to cite those numbers.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

11 years ago

Agreed.  I can't independantly substantiate his claims at all.

Not that it matters.  Whether we agree with his numbers or not, AT&T will make a business decision on carrying the channel based on revenue.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Here's the ESPN article:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/relegationzone/id/262?cc=5901

Higher than College Football, NHL and MLB.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.