KMinKC's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 2:29 AM

Closed

Watch ESPN App Issue - "User Not Authorized" Error

I'm a U-200 subscriber, I get all of the ESPN channels on u-verse.  I recently moved to Kansas City from Chicago, and since the move I haven't been able to access Watch ESPN online.  I've tried from my laptop, phone and two different tablets.  I just get the User Not Authorized error.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I don't have time to spend an hour on hold waiting for tech support.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@jasonpbyu wrote:

@mibrnsurg  thanks! how long has the issue been ongoing? We just switched to UVerse this week. I can use my parents Comcast login for now, but hopefully this is resolved sooner rather than later.  As i'm a newbie to UVerse, whats the link for UVerse online?

About a week for all the posts and they do not have a resolution date, but are working on it.

The problem is it works for many other users, like I posted above, this makes it like finding a needle in a haystack. Smiley Surprised

Edit:  http://uverse.com/uv/live

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

9 years ago

If you research back this has been an issue for months and we keep getting the same lame excuses and stall messages while it is obvious they don't give a poop or have no clue what they are doing.  Look back through the forum Chris and you will see this dates back months

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

We have been unable to access HBO GO and Watch ESPN, even though we have a subscription to these channels. When we called Uverse customer service, we could barely understand the agent and then she told us that she didn't know what the problem was and that she couldn't help us fix it. She then asked us if there was anything else she could help us with.

Why is this such a big problem for so many people? Why can't we watch all of the seasons of the shows that we pay extra money to watch? Why do we have to try and fail to access HBO GO, when we should be able to watch it all On Demand? Why can't we talk to someone that can fix these issues?

WE JUST WANT WHAT WE PAY FOR.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I have U450 and 45MB Internet and I get this error message at HBO GO: "It is not possible to sign in at this time. Please try again later." I get a similar error message at Watch ESPN or ESPN3.com. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

Unfortunately this is a widespread issue that ATT support has no real direction on.

Don't call tech support, you will be wasting your time and most likely will have your intelligence insulted more than once as they tell you some ridiculous tale of an outage in your area causing your issue ...

Best bet is to make noise on this site by posting to this message and the myriad of other posts that are having your same issue.

Hopefully the proverbial squeaky wheel gets the attention ... and a fix ...

For what it's worth - I've had this issue since I moved this April. U450 as well.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I cannot signin to watch shows on cable network's websites or apps. When I go to signin, it pops up a welcome message with my AT&T email that says I am in my home network, I click continue, it loads and then reverts back to the screen to select a cable provider. Instead of clicking continue on the home network message, I tried to insert my username and password and it says that the username and password combo isn't recoginized. I am able to login to the AT&T Uverse app with the same username and password.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I sent a note on Saturday and still no response.  When is this going to be resolved?  I may switch providers if it is not fixed in the next week.  Been a long time uverse customer but this is a game changer for me.  Ridiculous that there is no response or resolution.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

Welcome to the club .... the club who's membership seems to be growing ... every day ...

Unfortunately ... this club lacks membership benefits ... 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Some episodes or networks require you to connect to a TV provider in order to stream their videos.  I've tried to connect U-verse to HULU, FXnetwork, USAnetwork etc. to no avail.

I get a message window from AT&T that says:

We're Sorry.

We cannot process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've been trying this for a week with no success. Anyone have this issue?

Anyone done this successfully?

Thanks

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

Welcome to the growing crowd ....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.