Twotazes's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 28, 2016 12:48 AM

Vizio smart tv unable to connect w password to internet

uverse installed today. Didn't know roommates tv had to be connect thru its own network menu. Am able to see the Att.... Wireless connection to join but password won't work. It works on all other devices

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

180.3K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @,

Check out this article, it may help. 

Also, please make sure you are using the correct network name and password. In the past, some special characters were left out a "7" was used for a "t". Trust us, we are not immune from this and have entered passwords wrong using our equipment. We also recommend rebooting the network card for the TV. The instruction manual should have a details on how to perform that. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I’m having the same problem. Rebooted and restored to factory settings and than reconnected my att Direct TV from scratch and than manually entered my passcode from the factory label on my WiFi router to make sure its the correct password.

All other things like smartphone and computers to iPads, all connect to WiFi, but not my Vizeo.  What’s the solution? Is my vizeo defective? Is it an obsolete model?  My Vizeo remote says Netflix on the button. What gives?

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.