Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
snakeknuckle's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 2, 2015 9:54 PM

Uverse TV "not available" anymore?

I am a UVERSE Internet customer on 18MB service for about 2 years. I've had to call customer service for various reasons in the past, and every single time have been offered to add TV to my account. I have always declinced since I had dish and had no problems with them. Now Dish raised the price $15 in the last 6 months and am considering Uverse TV. I called customer service, and suddenly "it's not available in my area"

I was being sold hard on it for nearly 2 years, sundenly it's not available?? Kinda strange.

dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

7 y ago

@snakeknuckle wrote:

I am a UVERSE Internet customer on 18MB service for about 2 years. I've had to call customer service for various reasons in the past, and every single time have been offered to add TV to my account. I have always declinced since I had dish and had no problems with them. Now Dish raised the price $15 in the last 6 months and am considering Uverse TV. I called customer service, and suddenly "it's not available in my area"

I was being sold hard on it for nearly 2 years, sundenly it's not available?? Kinda strange.

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.  They can verify if it is or is not available.

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

7 y ago

@snakeknuckle wrote:

Have a hunch it was a required upsell for the rep, even if you couldn't get TV.  Check your online account and 'add services'.  See if they offer TV. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.