Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Mtrotter45's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 5:48 AM

Uverse promotions

My Uverse promotion has apparently expired. How can I get another promotional deal. On my uverse tv??? Bc my uverse tv has gone up $33.11 in one month. I can handle my Internet service going up $2.83. But I hope to get my uverse tv lowered. Maybe AT&T has some new promotions to offer.
_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 y ago

Call the ATT 800-288-2020 number and ask for "retentions".  When you finally reach them (when someone eventually answers confirm that they are actually are the retentions department) then ask what they can do for you.

billyjr36

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

5 y ago

please let me know, if you have any luck getting new promotions on Uverse TV..My promotions expire in two weeks...BTW i heard their not giving any new Uverse TV promotions anymore, only discounts on DIRECTV

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4K Messages

5 y ago

Att is pushing directv first. If you prefer to keep uverse, tell them. You will get better pricing on directv though. It is up to you to decide which tv service to choose. I kept uverse tv. I am only getting the basic plan.
mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

5 y ago

@Mtrotter45   @billyjr36   They might offer $10/mo/service off at Retentions. 

Due to the fact that ATT found out monthly costs were $17/user/mo ($1.0224 billion/yr) higher than DirecTV's.  They slammed shut current user discounts, contributing to that $ billion figure. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.