Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
brienstock's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 10:10 PM

U-Verse On Demand Movies: no release dates

Since the recent update to the U-Verse receiver, the release dates for all On Demand movies (i.e. all movies in HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Encore, etc.) are no longer available. Was this intentional? If so, that was a bad decision to make. I think it's important to have the release date information available for On Demand movies.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

7 y ago

I also noticed this yesterday.  I even tried scrolling over to the tabs at the top.  The one I thought it might be under "Details" is not showing the date either.

Most surely a glitch and will need to be fixed.

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

7 y ago

@brienstock wrote:

Since the recent update to the U-Verse receiver, the release dates for all On Demand movies (i.e. all movies in HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Encore, etc.) are no longer available. Was this intentional? If so, that was a bad decision to make. I think it's important to have the release date information available for On Demand movies.

Click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, letting them know about this glitch.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Fox Mulder

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

7 y ago

Are you talking about the dates on http://uverse.com/uv/ or missing dates on the STB On Demand shows?

Can you give me an example?

dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

7 y ago

@Fox Mulder wrote:

Are you talking about the dates on http://uverse.com/uv/ or missing dates on the STB On Demand shows?

Can you give me an example?

No release date on premium VoD titles via the STB.  Examples "Hostel" on SHO and "Rush" on HBO.  This is normally found (AFAIK) in the Details tab.  Hostel had no cast and crew info but Rush did.  The details tab seemed to copy some of the text from the main tab.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

7 y ago

@Fox Mulder The release date used to be on the main page when you selected the VOD tile.  It opens and gives you the options to play, add to favorites, etc.  It would show the release date of the movie, how long it was available to see on Uverse, and a synopsis  of the movie.  Everything else is still there except the release date.

Fox Mulder

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

7 y ago

Thanks for the clarification!

Fox Mulder

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

7 y ago

I'm going to send you a PM on this one!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.