LittleCupcakes's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Saturday, January 6th, 2018 12:35 AM

U-verse NHL Network not in Sports Package?

I have the sports package and U200.

NHL network is not available on 638 (showing as not subscribed).

Information on channel lineups and sports package channels seems thin on the ground for uverse, and all I find shows NHL Network should be viewable with my packages.

What gives, if anyone knows?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

467 Messages

6 years ago

According to the following link, NHL Network and NHL Network HD were added to the U400 (Now U450) package as of January 2009.  https://www.nhl.com/news/at-t-u-verse-tv-channel-lineup-scores-nhl-network-and-nhl-network-hd/c-403683

I am probably one of the last people to be knowledgeable about sports packages and such, but on nhl.com they are showing some kind of $49.99 season pass, not 100% sure of the details, but sports fans might take a look and see.  I hope this helps.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks!

I read the thread from 2016 that indicated that it was added, and on 638, and in sports package.

Just so I understand: is NHL Network ONLY available in u450, and it is NOT in the sports package, or does one need BOTH?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Why can I get NBA, NFL, MLB, GOLF, SOCCER, TENNIS, and every other league channel I can think of on U350, but for NHL Network you have to go to U450?  Why the hate for hockey fans?  I will trade you soccer, tennis and BIG10 networks for NHL Network.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

At the very least you should make NHL Center Ice available to U-Verse subscribers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.