For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Prdadm's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 2nd, 2015 1:15 AM

U-verse iPad app 4.0.2 - black screen, sometimes

I'm using an iPad with iOS 8.1.3. Recently installed U-verse app 4.0.2, (and uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times, attempting to resolve the problem).

I am able to watch some TV shows and movies (live and on-demand), but not others, even though my U300 subscription permits viewing these particular programs. ( i.e. I'm not attempting to watch programs to which I'm not subscribed.)

When attempting to watch the problematic programs, their sound is played but the screen goes black. The only way to proceed is to close the app.

Any ideas?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

Two things you need to do -

You have the app for the ipad, not the iphone.

You are not trying to "cast" them onto a larger screen either wired or wirelessly.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the reply. However, the App Store description for U-verse App 4.0.2 says that it is compatible with both iPad and iPhone, and I downloaded / installed the iPad version to my iPad. It also says version 4.0.2 requires iOS 7.0 or later, and I'm running iOS 8.1.3.

Also, I'm not attempting to cast the programs to a larger screen. I'm simply trying to watch them on my iPad. Thanks again.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.