Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 1:04 AM

Uverse Error Code: 0 - Failed to load resource

I'm getting this message on the screens of the TVs in my house. It appears when I first turn on a TV:

Error Code: 0 - Failed to load resource

Kx: Faile to load resource

Web exception: the remote name could not be resolved

Socket exception: No such host is known.

Anyone know what's up, and what can be done about it?

Thanks

Responses

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

I am receiving the same error code several times per day on the DVR and the STB's.  Whole house reboot did not fix this as it still repeatedly happening. Rebooting each box individually also did not help.  To me, this appears to be related to the Olympics App as others have said.  I am unable to access this App and get an error code when trying to do so.  I would assume this problem may stop once the Olumpics App is taken down.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Happening here too.
Anthony_1

Mentor

• 

76 Messages

4 years ago

I get this error many times through out the day it started when AT&T launched the NBC Olympic Experience APP. I am also having trouble with the multiview section of the app. The app is providing me with the wrong local NBC station, WPTV NBC 5, should be WTVJ NBC 6. I have been working with AT&T since Thursday Aug. 5th. still not fixed.

pedrochin

Guru

• 

638 Messages

4 years ago

There are many other "Error Code 0" postings since this past weekend. The Olympics app must be the culprit with the coincidental timing of the errors and the widespread occurance among customers.

I get the error message on the hour every hour.

pedrochin

Guru

• 

638 Messages

4 years ago

With the coincidental timing of the widespread "Error Code 0" messages starting this past weekend, the speculation of the cause points to the Uverse Olympics app.

I get the error on the hour every hour...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Getting this 2 to 3 times a day.  Uverse drops out 6 or 8 times a day.  Tech support no help.  Same old rhetoric.  Probably time to dump uverse. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Just my thought that they are trying to force customers to Direct TV so they can expand band widths on data.

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

4 years ago

@jfeltner wrote:

Getting this 2 to 3 times a day.  Uverse drops out 6 or 8 times a day.  Tech support no help.  Same old rhetoric.  Probably time to dump uverse. 

@jfeltner   For the Uverse drops:

On all Uverse RGs, IPv6 causes disconnects, rebooting and browsing problems (Internet).

Disable IPv6 in all Uverse RGs info here:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Equipment/Slow-connection-using-Google-Facebook-and-certain-sites-after/m-p/3860323#M382

If a 2wire/Pace/Arris RG (3800/3801/5031/5268) click the Go here link at top of the orange globe on the page of the link above.

Make sure to also disable IPv6 in Win local area and wireless connection properties.

Had 4 error 0's from Fri-Sun, could not get a secure SSL/TSL connection for the app, no wait 30 mins.  Might be for the little Weather Channel app that came up when I was on Live TV and all 4 streams were being recorded. 

After I pressed continue, it came up, X'd it closed, but it stayed there closed, had to Exit to TV to get the choose a recording or try later screen.

Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

My tv aalso has this same msg.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I am getting this same msg. Whats up AT&T?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

same error for me.  multiple times a day.  doesn't interrupt my service.

danielb57

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

I wonder if this is related to an Uverse's Olympic's app update as we started getting this error the day the Olympic's started 8/5. We are now getting it whenever the program changes say Price is Right to next show on same channel, the error pops up. We just hit the back/exit and it goes away but it is an annoyance and something is not right.

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

4 years ago

Everyone, I'd do a whole house reboot.

Unplug the RG and DVR and STB(s)and any WAP for wireless receiver(s), wait 30 seconds and plug the RG back in.

When that turns all green, then plug the DVR back in and wait until it reboots.

Then if there is a WAP, plug it in and let it turn green. Make sure it is 5-6' from the RG.

Then plug in the STB(s), wait til it reboots and see if error 0 disappears.

Acronym Guide so you understand all terms: http://www.dslreports.com/faq/17724

This is being recommended by the Uverse TV group.  Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have been having this problem for the last four days.  Just finished talking to ATT Tech Support and they did a line check and told me there are no problems.  I requested a Service Tech come out and perform some tests on site.  We have also been having problems with loosing the signal, resulting in loss of home phone, tv, and internet.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Would like to have a follow up to see how that worksout.