• 

85 Messages

Monday, July 10th, 2017 2:08 PM

U-verse App Issues

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

you can comment on each issue under each screenshot.

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

hopefully, this info makes it to those that can actually make changes to the app.

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

tonight's fun:

the uvapp crashed when I selected a certain channel.

opening the app again and selecting "Live" automatically selects the same channel - which made the app crash again.

I figured that if I could repeat this crash enough times, I would get the error about attempting too many simultaneous streams (then I could select a different channel).

after many crashes, I gave up on getting that error and resorted to putting the iPhone info the airplane mode - so I could get the uvapp to stay up log enough to allow me to pick another channel.

-uvappsux

edit:
I found out that the crash happens on more than one channel.

edit2:
another way out of the crash loop is to watch a channel via the main guide (i.e. not use the "Live" button).

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

I've only tested this on an iPhone5:

while on the live stream window: selecting a "locked content" channel via the mini guide list results in a "locked content" error - as expected.

while on the live stream window: selecting a "locked content" channel by swiping the live stream (to go to the next channel) results in the "locked content" error flashing by - then a blank/black window where the stream or error message should be - then the time/progress bar (like the stream is going to start) - then back to a blank/black window where the stream should be.

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

...crickets...

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

...crickets...

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

still hoping for at least some of these issues to be fixed.

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

hope is fading fast

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

the app is back to crashing each time certain channels are selected.

Mentor

• 

85 Messages

7 years ago

the recent update to the uvapp didn't fix a thing for me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.