dhickman004's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 5:42 PM

Uverse and NFL Sunday Ticket

I am a Uverse customer for 6 months. I can't get Direct TV because there are a lot of trees around my house. I was told that if we went with ATT Uverse we'd get the NFL Sunday Ticket. Soo, my wife and I chose Uverse amd paid for a package that included the NFL Sunday Ticket. Guess what? Today are the season opener games and we do not have the NFL Sunday Ticket! We called Customer Support and they informed us that Uverse does not offer the NFL Sunday Ticket! The only reason we decided upon Uverse was for the NFL Sunday Ticket! I hope this wasn't a case if "Bait and Switch"! Feeling taken advantage of in Akron, Ohio
Darryl [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ktut

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

6年前

If you can't get DirecTV, you may be able to stream Sunday Ticket. Check this link.

https://nflst.directv.com/

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

6年前

@dhickman004   There is no such version of Uverse that has NFL Sunday Ticket, was made plain in the merger that it would be exclusive to DirecTV.

Did you have a D2D in home seller get you to get Uverse?  If so they are liars of the 1st order  to tell whatever to get you to say yes. 

It is well-known that DirecTV has always been only on DirecTV, current ads saying so.  No mention of Uverse in those ads. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

nbargolf

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

5年前

Most address are not eligible.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5年前

I have UVerse and my address is not eligible for Streaming NFL Sunday ticket. Now what????

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5年前

pretty sure in order to stream Sunday ticket you need to have a direct tv account

JayPSU

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

5年前

If you do not have line of sight for directv, ask them to record your address in their database as being unable to receive directv. Once you do that, your address will be eligible for a subscription to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.tv. I have done this as a U-Verse subscriber for two years now as I do not have line of sight for directv either. It works very well, particularly through the app on Roku.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.