Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

1 Message

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 10:03 PM

UPTV

I really like the station calles UPTV and all of sudden I don't have it anymore. I would like it back. How do I get it back? 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

UP-TV was one of the many free stations that AT&T provided early on during the pandemic.  It has come to be known as the Pandemic Preview and included but was not limited to:

American Heroes, Aspire, AWE, AXS TV, Comedy.TV, Cooking Channel, Crime & Investigation, Destination America, Discovery Life, DIY Network, Eleven Sports, FM, Fuse, FX Movie Channel, fyi, Great American Country, GSN, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, HDNET MOVIES, IFC, Justice Central, LMN, MGM HD, MTV Live, Nat Geo WILD, OWN, Oxygen, Science Channel, ShortsTV, Smithsonian Channel, Sony Movie Channel, SundanceTV, The Weather Channel, Travel Channel, TV One, UPtv, WGN America

If you want it now, you will have to upgrade to the TV package that includes it. 

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question