Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 4:01 AM

U200 and PAC 12 channels

Is there any way now to get the PAC12 channels in Sacramento with U200?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

As best as I can tell from the channel lineups Pac 12 stuff is only available for U300 and U450.  So the answer is no, there is no way to get it on U200.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

You have made a true statement.  That doesn’t make it logical or right, however.  The PAC12 channels are part of the Sports Package.  That package costs $10 per month, regardless of U level.  I have that package.  BUT, but because I don’t live in the LA or SF areas I can’t receive the PAC12 channels on U200.  I don’t get it (no pun intended).  No one has ever explained to me why this situation exists.

That Don Guy

Guru

• 

620 Messages

2 years ago

Why does it exist?  Probably a money issue.  AT&T has to pay the Pac-12 network (which, unlike Longhorn Network or SEC Network, does not have a major cable network behind it) for each installation that can get the channel, whether or not the people who live there actually watch it.

And in case you're wondering why it doesn't include the other four regional Pac-12 channels, it is because, incredibly enough, U-Verse is not available anywhere in those states (Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Colorado).

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Pardon my rant here but I hope I’m not the only one making a fuss. This is not about the U200 package as I am a subscriber at the more plentiful channel level, the one that used to include the PAC-12 Networks. Well now U’ve really done it, AT&T! The reason I signed up with UVerse was specifically so I could watch my Cal Bears on PAC-12 Network. Now that is completely ruined by your failure to work out an agreement with the network. A giant company like yours I think could have found a way. Now I’m paying for a zillion channels that I never use and the one I did watch, PAC-12 Networks, that brought me to you, is gone. As you can imagine I am ticked off and do not appreciate having to continue to pay for the remainder of my one year contract that lasts another eight months. I am now getting nothing for my 146 bucks a month!

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

a year ago

So you're not getting internet or ESPN or Fox or even movie channels for that money?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.