Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 12:26 AM

TV guide

The main channel we watch at home is Nick Jr. I will type in 1032 and it goes to 1036. Nick jr isn’t even on the TV guide. I’ve un-hid every channel. The only way to get to nick jr is to search for it or add it to my favorites. I just want all the channels listed on the TV guide. What am I missing?? 

Responses

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 months ago

Nothing is going into Favorites unless you enable it there in the Favorites setup.  And nothing is going to be shown if it's hidden in the hidden channel list.  So check both the hidden channel and favorites lists in the settings.  Hidden channel settings drives the Guide grid and Favorites setting drives the Favorites grid.  And be sure to save.

I can't test your specific problem out since I won't go near that channel (useless to me) and never opted in to continue having it.  And isn't nick jr. somewhere around [1]320?  It don't believe it could ever possibly be around [1]032 or [1]036 since the lower numbers are usually for local channels att carries in your area.  We are talking about att uverse aren't we as opposed to directv since this is an att uverse tv forum?  If not you posted in the wrong forum.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.