texastein5's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 13th, 2016 4:45 PM

Trouble with Uverse TV apllications

Since I moved my Uverse account from Allen, Texas to Atlanta, Georgia, I get a not authorized user error on ALL TV apps such as ESPN3, Golf Channel Live, NBC Sports, etc that comes with my Uverse 300 package regardless of device. I have called both ESPN3 and Uverse tech support without any succes. I also followed advice from ATT UVersecare in AT&T Community Forums to uninstall the apps on my iPad (also performed a factory reset) and deleted cache, cookies & all history on the browser in my MackBook without success. The post said to provide the below information if I continue to get the error for further assistance.

Please help,

Roddy

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

34.9K Messages

8 years ago

@texastein5, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. You should not post your full name or any identifying or private information such as your account number in such a forum.   While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.

Instead of writing a public post, you should instead click this U-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your avatar and name) in a business day or three. You can speed things up by (in a PM) including your name, Billing Account Number and the best way and time to reach you.  BTW, the account number you provided in your post is longer than the 9 digits I'd expect to see in a U-verse account number.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@texastein5  Might check out this post:

https://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-Applications/Watch-ESPN-App-Issue-quot-User-Not-Authorized-quot-Error/m-p/4322224#M6248

Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.