Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
P

• 

1 Message

Tue, Aug 18, 2020 7:47 PM

TMC and FLIX content missing for on demand...

For the last several months, on demand content is missing in Uverse for TMC and FLIX.  These are part of my bundle and have been for a number of years.  You can navigate through on demand menus to TMC and FLIX, but when you select these, you get an empty screen ( no content).

Worked with support ( over a span of an hour) and they finally told me that the content was not setup. What?  Anyways, I agreed to wait a few days and check... and it's still not there.

Is anyone else having the same issue?  What's with this company taking my money and not giving me the content... is it time to cut ties after nearly 15 years?

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

2 months ago

I see no content for TMC or Flix and I've got U450.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

2 months ago

VOD content is one area where U-Verse has typically lacked big-time.

Do TMC and Flix have apps for smart TVs? That might be an option.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Had the exact same issue.  I called customer service just minutes ago and it appears that I still have TMC and FLIX, I just don't have the icon to click on under my Premium channels.  He told me to go to channel 882 (Flix) and 890 (TMC) and there they were.  So odd.  Hope things get figured out for you.  

Get started...

Ask a new question