Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 7:09 PM

Terrible service. I am on hold waiting for a customer service rep for over one hour. Bad bad service.

I am missing channels all day long. I called and I am on hold over an hour. Your service needs big improvement for sure !

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

What channels are you missing?  What TV package do you have?

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there! Which package are you currently enrolled into? Which channels are you missing? These channels may have been provided as a free preview and then dropped off. We can definitely look into options to get this resolved for you! 

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

"We" who?  Are you a member of the ATT Help team?

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there! I am an ATT Customer Loyalty Representative. Currently employed with ATT

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

@Arthem0923   I thought all AT&T employees were designated as such in a signature box.

...to...

Get started...

Ask a new question