Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
K

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 7:09 PM

Terrible service. I am on hold waiting for a customer service rep for over one hour. Bad bad service.

I am missing channels all day long. I called and I am on hold over an hour. Your service needs big improvement for sure !

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

6 months ago

What channels are you missing?  What TV package do you have?

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

6 months ago

Hi there! Which package are you currently enrolled into? Which channels are you missing? These channels may have been provided as a free preview and then dropped off. We can definitely look into options to get this resolved for you! 

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

6 months ago

"We" who?  Are you a member of the ATT Help team?

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

6 months ago

Hi there! I am an ATT Customer Loyalty Representative. Currently employed with ATT

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

6 months ago

@Arthem0923   I thought all AT&T employees were designated as such in a signature box.

Get started...

Ask a new question