For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
C

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 3:02 PM

Closed

When are you going to resolve the problem with TEGNA?

When are you going to resolve the problem with TEGNA?  It's disrupting my service in watching WFSS (channel 8 - ABC) in my area.  Customers should not have to deal with the petty problems between Uverse and TEGNA.  Work it out or lose a long time subscriber.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Uverse has removed coverage for 3 stations in the Indianapolis market.  They are threatening to remove a couple more.  Is there any recourse other than cutting the cord with ATT Uverse?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Indianapolis market

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

well..  it says you share my frustration with the fact that i am not getting one of my local channels.  you do not!!!   i am paying for a full service  and not getting it ....  you can't say that about me ...  as i pay you every single month  ...no matter  what i am not getting from you ....  maybe that should change  and then you can share my frustration 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled no service for local channel

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

We have AT&T internet tv and we have lost our NBC channels. We watch a lot of NBC programming and if we can’t get it we will have to change carriers. We had previously used DirecTv and it was messed up when they merged with AT&T. Can you suggest a better carrier or will we get our channels back?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Local NBC station

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This is a bunch of bull.   We pay ATT more money now than ever and we lost Red Zone and NEVER got it back.   And NFL network and NEVER got it back.  Now we have lost a local channel.   TEGNA my eye.  We didn't get a reduction in our bill just a bunch of bologna from ATT.    I myself, am looking for another carrier to send my $650 a month to.   I'm sick of ATT.  

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This is rediculous that during a crisis in our country that you and TEGNA cannot come to a settlement.  You certainly can raise my bill though. Reach a settlement please.  I have been a customer of DirectTV for over 20 years but am seriously thinking of leaving and going to a regular cable company.  Need our WUSA9 NOW.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled SETTLE WITH TEGNA

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This is a bunch of bull.   We pay ATT more money now than ever and we lost Red Zone and NEVER got it back.   And NFL network and NEVER got it back.  Now we have lost a local channel.   TEGNA my eye.  We didn't get a reduction in our bill just a bunch of bologna from ATT.    I myself, am looking for another carrier to send my $650 a month to.   I'm sick of ATT.  

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Please advise what is happening in the negotiations between CBS and Directv?  This is one of our local channels which carry most of the shows we watch.  Paying $200 a month for channels is already ridiculous but not being able to watch "free" local channels is outrageous!

When will this issue be resolved?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled CBS Houston, TX market

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

In the Cleveland area NBC & local station WKYC channel 3 are owned by Tegna.  They have taken NBC away as of yesterday so we can’t watch our favorite local news channel and the Today Show, as well as other NBC programs, that we have watched for years.  I called AT&T about this and they said this is happening with all carriers. But a friend in our area has Spectrum and she still has all of her channels including NBC.  Don’t want to switch to Spectrum but we will if we have to.  I went to the TV Promise website and they implied maybe we could pay a little extra for the channel we are missing ? But on att.com I don’t see an option to do that, nor should we have to.  So AT&T/Dish Network - please be up front and honest with people about WHAT IS GOING ON !  And why do Spectrum customers have all channels and we don’t ??? 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Lost NBC !

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

What is being done about the loss of NBC because of contract disputes & how do we receive credits for this?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled NBC

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Channel 36, our NBC station, is no longer available due to the inability to secure an agreement with TEGNA.  I am very unhappy about this disruption of service.  Direct TV needs to find a solution to the problem, or I should receive a refund in the amount I am being billed for service.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled TEGNA
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.