Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

14.6K Messages

Sat, Mar 21, 2020 12:33 PM

Some good news: FREE Showtime now with Starz, Epix & HBO later

Just announced:

Movies and television have always been a welcome escape in difficult times. With many people staying at home, we’re giving our video customers additional content at no cost during this time.

We’ll kick things off by providing an extended complimentary preview of SHOWTIME for our DIRECTV and U-verse customers starting today until March 26 (if SHOWTIME isn’t part of their current video package). In the coming weeks, we’ll offer additional previews of premium channels, while also expanding to include our AT&T TV and AT&T TV NOW customers:

STARZ: 3/26-4/2

EPIX: 4/2-4/16

HBO: 4/17-4/20

Additional ways all video customers can access content during this time:

On Demand: Access to thousands of movies and shows. DIRECTV customers just need to connect their receiver to the internet to take advantage of this content.

Kids On Demand: The best of kids content in one easy location with an internet connected receiver. Watch full series or favorite episodes anytime from Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network, all with recommendations by age.

TV Anytime, Anywhere: Turn your mobile phone or streaming device into another TV by downloading your TV app and sign in with your account credentials. You can watch your favorite On Demand shows or live TV anytime, anywhere.

Sports streaming included: While sports are postponed, customers who subscribe to NBA League Pass can stream past NBA games via the NBA app, powered by WarnerMedia’s Turner Sports.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

14.6K Messages

4 months ago

I know bumping a thread is frowned upon but apparently quite a few missed this announcement from yesterday.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

Since when was bumping a recent thread frowned upon?

I don't see Cinemax listed, but does it? I assume not, but it seems like where HBO is mentioned, Cinemax usually is as well.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question