Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 1:41 AM

Show series that won't record

I've had Uverse for 7 years, so I'm very familiar about recording shows, episodes, show series. There is a show on Channel 12 ABC here in San Antonio, Tx. At 1pm CST there is a local show called SA Live, I would like to be able to click "record series" for this show, but I'm only able to record 1 program at a time. I'm able to record series on many other shows, including local, but for some reason not this particular one. Is there a reason why it won't record series? Please let me know. Thank u 🙂

Responses

aviewer

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

5 years ago

I had the same experience with one or two other shows. It is a mystery. I beleive it corrected after a number of months. You do have to keep on top of the scheduled count so you do not miss some shows.

Fox Mulder

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for sending me a PM regarding this. I will work on this and provide an update as soon as I can!

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

@svallone21 I'm also in San Antonio and when I get home from work I will try setting it up and see if it works. 

I decided to go to the uverse.com site and try it there.  I brought up the TV listings and clicked on SA Live and no matter whether i try to record on 12 or 1012 I do not have the option for "series" record.  The next show from 2:00 to 3:00 "General Hospital" I do get the option of series record.

Kong57

Guru

• 

642 Messages

5 years ago

Try using your manual recording until they fix it - Click Recorded TV remote button then go to "Add recording" you can set up a bunch of shows real fast... Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Fox Mulder

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

5 years ago

Your show will now record as a series starting tomorrow. The EPG has to refresh tonight.

Let  me know!!

Fox Mulder

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

5 years ago

@svallone21 wrote:
I've had Uverse for 7 years, so I'm very familiar about recording shows, episodes, show series. There is a show on Channel 12 ABC here in San Antonio, Tx. At 1pm CST there is a local show called SA Live, I would like to be able to click "record series" for this show, but I'm only able to record 1 program at a time. I'm able to record series on many other shows, including local, but for some reason not this particular one. Is there a reason why it won't record series? Please let me know. Thank u 🙂

I verified this morning that it's set up to record as a series now.

Have a Happy Friday!

PM me if you have any more issues.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

5 years ago

This same thing is happening to me now.

One of my existing series recordings disappeard and when I try and go redo it as a series recording, it won't take it. 

The show is Check Please Bay Area on my local San Francisco PBS channel KQED

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

5 years ago

@truffles100 wrote:

This same thing is happening to me now.

One of my existing series recordings disappeard and when I try and go redo it as a series recording, it won't take it. 

The show is Check Please Bay Area on my local San Francisco PBS channel KQED

Click on Fox Mulder's name above and send him a PM (message under his image) explaining your channel problem.

Hopefully he can fix yours.  Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Still a problem. I am not able to record Smithsoian.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I just switched to U-verse from Spectrum. Never had a problem recording any show with them. Now U-verse won’t let me record the new series FBI: Most Wanted. It only lets me watch it as an “On Demand” show which means commercials and all. That’s why a signed up for a DVR so I wouldn’t have to watch them.