Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Jun 21, 2020 12:18 AM

Shorts TV on U-Verse

As of today, it says that I'm not subscribed.  I didn't change anything with my account.  What's going on.....?

Capt. Hank

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 months ago

ShortsTV is part of the HD Premium Tier which is $7 a month.  Sorry about the 'copy & paste' attempt.

https://www.att.com/channellineup/u-verse/optionalPopupContent.html#

Make the most of your HD experience with more HD movie channels like Sony Movie Channel and MGM HD, more regional and specialty sports networks like NFL RedZone, and more entertainment channels like Palladia HD. $7.00 

HD Premium Tier is only available with U200 or above TV packages.

HD Premium Tier Channel List

FOX Sports Southeast HD
1729 FSSEHD
FOX Sports Sun HD
1722 SUN HD
FSN Arizona HD
1775 FSAZHD
FSN Detroit HD
1737 FSD HD
FSN Florida HD
1720 FSFLHD
FSN Midwest - St Louis HD
1748 FSMOHD
FSN Prime Ticket HD
1774 FSPTHD
FSN San Diego HD
1776 FSSDHD
FSN South HD
1724 FSSHD
FSN West HD
1772 FSWHD
FSN Wisconsin HD
1744 FSWIHD
HDNet Movies
1107 HDMOV
MGM HD
1116 MGM HD
MLB Network HD
1634 MLB HD
MLB Strike Zone HD
1635 MLB SZ
MTV Live
1505 MTVLIV
NBC Sports Bay Area HD
1770 NSBAHD
NBC Sports Boston HD
1714 NBSBHD
NBC Sports California HD
1767 NSCAHD
NBC Sports Chicago HD
1741 NSCHHD
New England Sports Network (NESN) National HD
1711 NES HD
ShortsTV
1789 SHRTHD
Smithsonian Channel HD
1118 SMTHHD
Sony Movie Channel
1793 SONYHD
Spectrum SportsNet HD
1777 SPSNHD
Spectrum SportsNet LA HD
1780 SNLAHD
Sports HD Alternate 1
1691 ALT1HD
Sports HD Alternate 3
1693 ALT3HD
Sports HD Alternate 5
1695 ALT5HD
SportsNet New York HD
1704 SNY HD
SportsTime Ohio HD
1735 STO HD
TOKU HD
1484 TOKUHD

S

World Fishing Network HD
1679 WFN HD
YES HD
1702 YESHD

(edited)

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

I did notice for the past few months that I was getting most of the HD Premium Tier. The sports channels in the 1700s weren't coming in, but I think everything else was. There was no Strike Zone, but there's also no baseball. This had been since maybe sometime in March. I'm also getting most of the Spanish channels, including GolTV.

Maybe it was part of a "Stay at Home" promotion. I'm not sure.

Either way, they seemed to be turned off a day or two ago.

(edited)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

Here's something I just found. I remember in the very early years of U-Verse, they'd put notifications on the screen, but these disappeared about as fast as U-Guide.

https://www.freepreview.tv/free-previews-on-directv-and-att-u-verse-3444

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

I want to thank all that replied.  I will stick with my current plan.  I can see that AT&T, throws out some chum, hoping that you will take the bait and sign on for a different tier.  The prices are too high now!

ACE - Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

You can always call 800-288-2020 and politely threaten to cancel. They'll throw out various promotions.

Write down the dates on a calendar. Call back a day or two before so your prices won't go back up and surprise you.

Get started...

Ask a new question