Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Mar 5, 2018 4:05 AM

Screen Saver Ghost Clock?!?!

Someone please explain to me the significance of the random appearing ghost image of a clock. It will appear be and then disappear. F970E8EF-E6B4-4968-88AE-9E3EB2E1CC31.jpeg

0E068DD8-6371-4A36-829D-265058D22100.jpeg

2 Attachments

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

2 years ago

That's a new one.

What brand of TV do you have?  Is it a 'smart' TV with apps?  Are you running any streaming devices like a Roku or Firestick?

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Nope. It is NOT new at all.

jguske

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

2 years ago

I noticed that too. The clock sometimes appears. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have been wondering this same thing. I think it's a game of sorts. The clock is always there it's just the photos in some parts is so bright and the clock is so faint that you can't always see the ghost clock.

I will watch the clock for hours sometimes. I would like to the pattern of the clock.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I have seen as many as 4 appearances in one scene.  Have watched for months and have come to believe that the clock appears more often in the very early morning.  Why it’s there? Someone at U Verse is a sadist ! 

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

The reason for this clock is because before the screen showed beautiful scenery of nature, it was a blue screen with that clock disappearing and reappearing at different spots around the screen while it waited for someone to hit "OK" to watch TV. Ever since AT&T changed the screen to showing the different landscapes, they never removed the small and transparent clock.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

@AnikinLev I've had Uverse TV since 2007 and I do not remember ever seeing a clock bouncing around my TV screen. *shrug*

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…