PBS channel

What is the channel for PBS in Mobile AL? On UVerse

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

dwinth

2.3K Messages

a year ago

Using a Mobile, Alabama, zip code and TitanTV, I found main PBS Channels on U-verse Channels 23, 42, 1023, and 1042. The last two channels are High Definition.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Found the HD at 1042.  My tech was from Mississippi and so was the channel guide.

dwinth

2.3K Messages

a year ago

@Twowittsat170 wrote:

Found the HD at 1042.  My tech was from Mississippi and so was the channel guide.

Do you also receive PBS on 23 and 1023 like TitanTV showed on their schedule?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question