For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jeannie_D's profile

Scholar

• 

89 Messages

Thursday, October 19th, 2017 1:53 PM

On screen guide: Movie description issues

Yesterday (18 Oct 2017) I noticed on the on TV channel guide that the movie channels we receive (we have U200, with HD service and are in the St. Louis, MO metro area) did not display any synopsis of the movie plot nor did names of major actors appear. The only information on the movies which displays is the date it was released and the rating. As I moved forward with the movie listings, to determine if there were upcoming movies I wanted to record, when I came to 21 Oct 2017 all I saw was "Getting Information." What gives?

Note: I rebooted the Uverse main receiver and rebooted the modem and checked to see if the program guide issue was still there before I posted this.

Jeannie_D

Scholar

• 

89 Messages

7 years ago

I checked the U-verse on screen guide about a half hour ago (about 1:30 pm, Central Time) today (19 Oct 2017) and both problems seem to be corrected. I have no idea if my post above prompted someone at U-verse to fix the issue or what.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having the same problem - don't know how to fix it

Scholar

• 

89 Messages

7 years ago

Hello, farrellcollie -

Since I have no idea how the problem I had was fixed (except by someone with my local U-verse service getting it fixed), I suggest you call the AT&T U-verse service number, talk with a technical customer service representative in hopes he/she can get the issue resolved for you. This is the number to call: 800-288-2020. You will need to provide your account number and your passcode.

If you prefer, you can use the customer care Live Chat. To do so

- Go to http://www.att.com/contactus/

- Click on your service

- Look to the right side of the page and you should see a button for "Live Chat."

You can contact the customer care team here, through the forums. To do so, click the link below to send an email:

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Best wishes -

Jeannie_D

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.