Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 7, 2018 4:37 PM

On Demand Older Seasons

i am trying to watch season 1 of Billions but I cannot get any season other than 3 to show up via my Uverse box.  I am able to watch seasons 1 and 2 via my phone though.  Is this by design or is there a trick to finding older seasons via box?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

Seasons 1-3 are available online via Showtime Anytime

If you can't find a show On Demand using your STB or the UV app, check the network's online on demand offerings.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

So there is no way via the Uverse box?  I already have an answer off the box

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

Could it appear on the Showtime On Demand menu at some point in the future?  Absolutely....in the meantime, your only choice is Showtime Anytime.  Take it or leave it.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why is there only one episode of Game of Thrones On Demand?  

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

@Jimmimacc  All episodes of GoT is available on HBO GO.

Get started...

Ask a new question