Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
ndemai0's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Nov 30, 2015 1:48 AM

Closed

OANN - One America News Network - love it

Dear Uverse, thanks for carrying OANN on channel 208 (Houston, TX). We and several of our friends prefer it over the other news networks. My folks have DirectTV and couldn't find it - will it be available soon there? Thanks...

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Is it true: One America News being dropped from Directv?

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

7年前

@ndemai0 wrote:

Dear Uverse, thanks for carrying OANN on channel 208 (Houston, TX). We and several of our friends prefer it over the other news networks. My folks have DirectTV and couldn't find it - will it be available soon there? Thanks...

I'm glad you like that channel and are a satisfied customer!  I for one have avoided that channel as well as Fox News like the plague.  Hopefully as a tradeoff to having Fox News and One America, I can keep BBC World News and Al Jazzera America.

ACE - Professor

• 

6.4K Messages

7年前

@ndemai0 wrote:

Unfortunately, we are all customers like yourselves and have no "inside info."

I've heard about those DirecTV test channels...if you know how to activate them, you never can tell.

hex731

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

7年前

@CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

@ndemai0 wrote:

I'm glad you like that channel and are a satisfied customer!  I for one have avoided that channel as well as Fox News like the plague.  Hopefully as a tradeoff to having Fox News and One America, I can keep BBC World News and Al Jazzera America.

Freedom of choice is a great thing. That is why I avoid BBC World News and Al Jazzera America like the plague.

• 

4 Messages

8分前

Not for long! Why is ATT not accommodating OANN. This is in-American. That was the A for AT&T right? We should choose! And you should be neutral. You’re a tv provider and you’re not state owned! Or are you?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.1K Messages

8分前

Please do not bump a 6 year old post.  Post in the CORRECT forum if you have concerns.

Thread closed.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.