kregg451's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 19th, 2013 10:56 PM

Closed

No Al Jazeera

Please do not carry Al Jazeera.  We already have plenty of, so called, news channels that are nothing more than propogandists that sell advertising time.  That last thing the American television landscape needs is to be inundated with the propoganda of Islamic extremists.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

@shoe wrote:

Hats off to AT&T we do not need this rubbish

Yes, comrade!  Ve vill vatch only vhat you dictate, comrade!

So much for the Land of the Free.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

@shoe wrote:

....and I could say the same about Fox News.  I actually think the more viewpoints available, the better.  Wish UVerse would get Al Jazeera news ASAP (and beIN Sport).

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

@shoe wrote:

Yes, comrade!  Ve vill vatch only vhat you dictate, comrade!

So much for the Land of the Free.

Yeah SJ, I wish that AT&T would have let us have that decision whether to watch or not.,  I did not realize that AJ also owned Bein Sports.  AT&T's refusal to carry that, should have been a prophetic red flag to them not carrying AJA.  One of their worst decisions, right up there with NASA on U300 and higher.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

Bravo, Some Joe! Best post ever! 1 million kudos to you!

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

Shoe is just like Keith who started that other thread"programming". I told him what I thought there and challenged him to answer my post, but he never did. Shoe probably won't post again either. Why? THEY KNOW THEY ARE WRONG!!! Typical of those types...

Scholar

• 

155 Messages

11 years ago

Shoe is just like Keith who started that other thread"programming". I told him what I thought there and challenged him to answer my post, but he never did. Shoe probably won't post again either. Why?

Are you, codycooper864, saying that there are trolls present here in "AT&T Community Forums?"

Man Surprised

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:
Shoe is just like Keith who started that other thread"programming". I told him what I thought there and challenged him to answer my post, but he never did. Shoe probably won't post again either. Why? THEY KNOW THEY ARE WRONG!!! Typical of those types...

Shoe is not a one post wonder, Has 2234 posts to his name, and will most likely post again. Do not make assumption about things that you know nothing about.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@LoveHD wrote:

Shoe is just like Keith who started that other thread"programming". I told him what I thought there and challenged him to answer my post, but he never did. Shoe probably won't post again either. Why?

Are you, codycooper864, saying that there are trolls present here in "AT&T Community Forums?"

Man Surprised

There are Trolls on this forum? No! I don't believe it.  Smiley Surprised

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

LOL!

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

Dwinth- sometimes trolls have a lot of posts. Just because shoe is not a one post wonder does not mean that I do not think he is trolling here and trying to work people like me up. HE IS DEAD WRONG! I want him to post again here...in this thread to answer to the responses he had gotten. People should not ever NOT want a channel to be carried and that is the bottom line. I wish they carried EVERYTHING whether I watch it OR NOT! The more choices for people here in America THE BETTER! Sometimes I wonder if some people really believe in the constitution or not . Shoe is advocating communism here by saying that he is glad that AT&T is deciding what I can watch for me! I want him to come back and answer to this response now! I will be waiting.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.