For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ViewMaster's profile

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

Sunday, May 1st, 2022 10:15 PM

Closed

NHK discontinued?

WHY? This station had some of the most interesting content of the entire lineup! This may push me to cancel cable once and for all.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

NHK just disappeared today, has it been dropped?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

Maybe AT&T and NHK couldn't agree on a renewal contract so it was a business decision, plain and simple. Maybe NHK wanted more than AT&T was willing to give. A provider just doesn't decide one day to drop programming.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Very disappointed they dropped NHK, which had many interesting programs. And good world news coverage. I learned about an earthquake in Alaska (where I have family) last year from NHK at least a day or two before the US news channels mentioned it. Yes, I'm thinking about cutting the cable too.

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

Yeah this response from the ATT bot is weak. Clearly ATT does not care about its customers. Unless they bring back NHK I encourage everyone who is disgusted by this poor decision from ATT to just cancel service all together. I know I am. Bring back NHK!

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

To those of you who respond by being a smart aleck on here or jyst being a downright (Edited per community guidelines) ......why do you respond at all? If people like me didn't know about these post how could we have read the post in February? The biggest question is why the heck didn't AT&T announce sister let everybody know? AT&T bigwigs live high on the hog in palaces .....they make more than enough money...there is no need to be so greedy ....shutdown of these stations it's just disgusting!...quibbling over money when those who run att are already bathing in money. Ugh!!!

(edited)

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

2 years ago

What bot?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.