C

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 22, 2020 11:42 AM

NFL network

I can't find any news about the NFL network dispute since April of 2019.

What is the story now? Will we ever get NFL network back on Uverse?

ACE - Expert

• 

22.7K Messages

2年前

While networks have made a return after some period of time (ie. Hallmark), there's no word if NFL Network will ever return to Uverse.

(edited)

bill4002

ACE - Scholar

• 

373 Messages

Regarding the Nfl network and red zone channels att uverse just dropped them without any negotiations, and basically said if you want red zone and nfl network subscribe to direct tv. The new streaming service ATT TV doesn't carry them. You tube Tv doesn't carry them either.. One solution could be is if nfl sunday ticket signs a long deal with att to extend their exclusive ownersip of nfl sunday ticket, but looks like sunday ticket wants to explore other options.

Secondly, I noticed that spectrum has put a bunch of the sport channels including the nfl network and redzone on a premium sports package that costs an extra 5/mo. I might like that idea if uverse tries that, as uverse sprinkles some of the sport channels on the u-300 and u-450 and I am not about to pay 50/month extra to get the nhl network on the u-450 tier.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.