Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 10, 2019 1:45 AM

NFL Network on U-verse TV

Hi,  I am an ATT/Uverse customer.  I would like to know how to get the NFL Network. I've had it in the past, but can't seem to get it now.   I don't want to miss NFL games like I'm doing tonight with the preseason game.  My home is surrounded with trees, so please don't tell me to get DirecTV where I have to have a disc in my yard.  Thanks for your help.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

7 months ago

The NFL Network has been gone from Uverse since April.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

ATT U-verse are in negotiation with the NFL network. It looks like we out of luck getting the network in before football season starts. I have complained but I am sure it fell on deaf ears . Makes me awfully mad that U-verse can change programs anytime they feel like it. Looks like I will change back to spectrum.  

bill4002

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

6 months ago

You have to get direct tv or wait for the new streaming service that will be rolled out, which is direct tv without the dish

Scholar

• 

170 Messages

6 months ago

@bill4002 If the NFL Network has been gone from UVerse since April, just curious what makes you think that it's just going to all the sudden reappear on the new streaming service?

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 months ago

@bill4002 If the NFL Network has been gone from UVerse since April, just curious what makes you think that it's just going to all the sudden reappear on the new streaming service?

Especially since the old service dumped the station as well.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

Why in the heckl is NFL network being broadcast in Spanish and not in English.   I DONT SPEAK SPANISH...

I have asked for a refund and will go to FTC if I dont get a reasonable answer.    I bet if it was in English and not Spanish there would be legal intervention. Is this not discrimination??

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

5 months ago

@angryoz   You might want to post your query in the DirecTV forum.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.