Big65mac's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 25, 2019 4:42 PM

Nfl network and nbc25

I want to know an updated reason why direct TV gets the NFL network and not u verse. They are still owned by att. I believe this is a ploy by you to get us to switch over to direct TV, which is inferior to uverse. I don't need a powder puff answer you gave on the forum. I want real answers. There are enough garbage channels on your package, and get rid of those, and add my NFL network back now. I don't care if I have to pay more, just do it! I have not received a lower bill for you getting rid of the NFL network. Why am I still being charged for that? Also, if your issue with NBC isn't resolved soon, I'm dropping u verse. So do what's right please. I'm sure there will be a lot of football fans following me. 

ACE - Professor

• 

6.2K Messages

3年前

It's a business decision. If *you* will pay more for the channel, then will everyone be happy to pay whatever the NFL demands?

As far as "garbage channels", well, that is a matter of opinion. Some people love channels that others can do without.

If you want a reduction in rate, I highly suggest you call the retentions office during regular business hours and politely ask for one.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.