Ask a question
For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Sat, Oct 29, 2016 6:02 PM
I just want to search for movies (all of them, not trending), or Sports. HOW do I get the new update to work like the old one?
ACE - Expert
3 years ago
Accessing Channel Shortcuts has changed. Admittedly, it takes more clicks to get there, but they are there:
1. Press the Guide button. This will bring up the Guide screen.
2. Press the Enter/Zoom button on the remote. This will bring up a menu on the right.
3. On that menu, toggle down to Channel Shortcuts. Press Enter.
4. From that screen, you will be asked to select All, SD Channels, HD Channels, At the Movies, Uverse Packages. Select one.
5. The last screen will give you the option(s) of Local, Variety, Sports, Kids, News and Information.
I've never used Shortcuts but the change seems to have upset a great deal of customers.
FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
Why are the CC on the movie channels in spanish only? Even after changing the settings to English the movie channels, all of them, are in spanish.
Also DVR'd shows will not show CC.
Are you kidding me?! What used to be a very simple, easy to use feature, you have enhaced by burying it. Each time I want to browse my subscription service I have to go through this? YOU ARE ID10TS! Plain and simple! Why di dyou have to do this in the first place? Why couldn't you just leave things alone? Tell me how this just got better with your "upgrade".