New TV Features
New Features Coming to your U-verse TV service
- Last/Up arrow now has the ability to show the last 4 channels with the Recently Watched option enabled.
- Menu/Left has been redesigned so all the options can be seen and be less intrusive while watching TV.
- Right/Options stays similar but now is accessible with the Right Arrow
- Down/Channel provides a new look to see the next shows coming
- The Options menu has a new look, including a new feature – Recently Watched. With this enabled, you will now be able to see up to 4 of the last viewed channels when pressing the Last or Up buttons on your remote.
- Accessing specific packages genres is now located in a new area. To access it:
- Press Guide on your remote.
- Press the button below the '9' key.
- Scroll down to Channel Shortcuts.
- Select what channels you want to see.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp