Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

There is hope. After 10 weeks or so, our local feud between AT&T and Capital Broadcasting Corp. was finally resolved, and we got NBC and FOX back.

So hang in there…at least until a decent alternative arrives, which in my area is NOT Spectrum.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello this Mary *** from Blair Oklahoma 73526.Please I am begging you to bring back channel 5 and channel.6 .They are so very much needed in Blair Oklahoma as the county of Jackson County. So many people depend on these channels,please it is a must.I am a disabled lady these channels always keep us up to date on tornado's,earth quakes,straight winds,severe whether. I have been with Direct TV and AT&T for several years.It is a pleasure to be part of your family.I have seen the owners talking on TV begging to bring back these channels. Also to all other states or cities are pleading for all of you to make amends and please I ask you bring them back. So if the prices go up so be it,believe me it will be alright to everyone. I Mary *** thank you with all my heart.

[Edited for privacy. This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

So sad that the PAYING customer has to beg for channels they're already paying for! Good luck with the return of your channels. We lost two of our local channels for two and a half months!!Just Ridiculous...still makes me mad. Cutting the cable cord is getting more and more appealing!!Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

We went to our local station Channel 1002 CBS Network to watch the News @5 (on Uverse).  The screen comes up that the station is no longer available on the Uverse line up.  Went to PC ..live chat. Got no where, in fact got an email last night saying I have made changes (Service Order)  and showed us our bill. No mention of channel line up issue.  They had us reboot...still the same. Then they said they would check their end, on for almost an hour going back and forth. End result was they came back on chat with a reference number and asked if they could help us with anything else..... Very Upset right now. Time to start thinking about cutting the cord!  My husband will be very irritated if he starts missing football, let alone me missing episodes of our favorite shows (recording NCIS, and the line up) for viewing later. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Your profile says you are in Nevada.  Using that information (Uverse cbs nevada), the following info came up:
http://www.ktvn.com/story/37103232/attention-att-u-verse-subscribers-ktvn-dropped-by-u-verse\\\

Google is your friend.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What is going on with NBC channel in Chattanooga, TN  Why is it blocked out.  This stinks.  

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Have not had ABC (KLAX channel 31) in Lake Charles Louisiana since September!  DISHAPPOINTED doesn’t even begin to express my frustration with the poor service and lack of programs on Directv!  When I research all indications say I should have ABC not Fox but I have neither.  Can anybody tell me what the issue is?  Will we ever have ABC again?  Can’t wait to drop Directv and go to something reliable!!!!  #whereisABC  #DISHAPPOINTED

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

I just found that the CW channel (WBKI) is becoming WYMO on February 12, 2018. If you had the CW channel on Uverse and it is gone. It will be back Monday. Look for WYMO (it is channel 58 on U-verse - Louisville, KY). I learned this from the antenna TV where I was watching all of the current CW programs and they announced it was moving to channel 58.1 (on antenna)

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

It has returned as of Monday! Yay! Of course I had to email them to find this out as they didn’t put a placeholder or anything up. But at least it’s back. I can stop using the darn CW app on my son’s Xbox now (where there were constant commercials for ATT no less). 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.